Save Photos from Orkut Album Directly

Monday, January 12, 2009

You can not download any image file from Orkut directly from
someone's album. The best possible way is also too dumb to do. You will have to take a screen-shot and then crop it using paints and then save it to get a single picture done!

Isn't it too tedious? The other day I saw a beautiful landscape in
my friend's album and I had to tell him to send me that photo! So here
is what I found to be a simple trick which can solve your problem
within seconds.


1. Open the the particular picture you want to save in your computer.

2. Then just drag and drop the photo to your address bar where orkut.com/ orkut.co.in is written. You will see the same photo in a slightly different link, say, images.orkut.com/….


and then right click on the photo, Bingo! Now you can save the photo to your computer.


So, isn't it the coolest trick available? Please leave a note if you liked it.

-The Tech Talker



0 comments: